Crafting in Place
Sourdough 101 with Caleb Mattison
Posted on Fri, Jun 12 at 10:00am
North House instructor Caleb Mattison offers a introduction to sourdough starter, feeding, and use.
Learn more about Caleb's courses at North House.
- Webinar: 2022 Members’ Gathering & Annual Meeting
Tue, May 31 LIVE at 7:00pm
- Webinar: The Knife Became a Comrade: The Craft Journey of Magnus Sundelin
- Webinar: The Spirit of Japanese Carpentry
- Webinar: Crafting Off the Grid: Nurturing Community at the Maine Coast Craft School
- Webinar: From Symbols to Text: The Language of Quilting
- Webinar: Norwegian Spelsau: Reflections on Lustrous Wool