Becoming a Sustaining Member
A sustaining membership is a convenient way to support North House in an ongoing way. Each month, your gift will automatically be made with whatever payment method you have selected. Your gift could be for $5/month, $20/month, or even more.
Sustaining memberships are a tremendous support for North House because they give us the best sense of donations that we can build solid plans around. Sustaining members make it possible to:
- Host programs with craftspeople from across the country and around the world that gather the North House community to celebrate and share in the joys of the boreal landscapes and handwork traditions.
- Advance youth and family programming efforts, strengthening our work with Cook County schools and families and expanding opportunities for young makers near and far.
- Provide scholarships that underscore our belief that craft education should be accessible to anyone with an interest in learning, and that the mission of our school is made richer by welcoming a diverse range of students to our campus
- Pursue low cost, high impact campus improvements that will enable the steady evolution of our classrooms and facilities.
- Celebrate the stories of craft at events like Wooden Boat Show, Unplugged, and Winterer’s Gathering - as well as through thematic weekends like Fiber Week, Wood Week, Northern Landscapes Festival, and Basket Week.
Your sustaining membership will automatically continue until you choose to pause, cancel, or change it. North House makes this easy to do - when you start your membership you’ll automatically receive an email with information about to adjust your support.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-387-9762