Hudson Bay Bound with Natalie Warren
Aired on Thu, Jun 3 at 7:00pm
Natalie Warren recounts her journey as one of the first two women to canoe the 2,000 mile route from Minneapolis to Hudson Bay, a route made famous by Eric Sevareid in Canoeing With the Cree. In this presentation, Natalie intertwines environmental and social speculations, challenges on the trail, and heart-warming stories to tell the tale of this historic expedition and the enduring wonder of the wilderness.
- Video: Stories from the Beginning: Celebrating 25 Years of North House
- Webinar: 2022 Members’ Gathering & Annual Meeting
- Webinar: The Knife Became a Comrade: The Craft Journey of Magnus Sundelin
- Webinar: The Spirit of Japanese Carpentry
- Webinar: Crafting Off the Grid: Nurturing Community at the Maine Coast Craft School