Crafting in Place
Anton Treuer’s Ojibwe Winter Stories
Aired on Sat, Nov 19 at 7:00pm
The Lake Superior region and beyond have been home to the Anishinaabe people for thousands of years, which of course means thousands of winters. Join Featured Speaker Anton Treuer to learn about the oral traditions, Ojibwe language and lore for the coming season. Join us in the Red Building on Saturday, November 19 at 7:00pm.
This talk is part of Winterers' Gathering for those who can be on campus and streamed live to include friends of North House far and wide. There will not be a recording available afterwards, so be sure to register and get it on your calendar.
- Webinar: 2023 Members’ Gathering and Annual Meeting
Wed, May 31 LIVE at 7:00pm
- Webinar: Stories from the Blacksmith Shop at Sätergläntan
- Webinar: Stories from the Woodshop at Sätergläntan Lecture
- Webinar: Stories from the Textile Program at Sätergläntan with Johanna Runbäck and Susana Ayton
- Video: Stories from the Beginning: Celebrating 25 Years of North House
- Webinar: 2022 Members’ Gathering & Annual Meeting