The Longest Way
Aired on Thu, Nov 11 at 7:30pm
Emily Ford and borrowed dog Diggins hiked the 1200 mile National Scenic Ice Age Trail in the winter of 2020/2021. She was the first woman to complete a thru-hike in the winter. In doing so, she has become an advocate for increased diversity and representation in outdoor pursuits. A short film made about her will be part of the Arctic Film Festival at North House.
- Webinar: Tim Cahill: 50 Years of Adventure Travel
- Webinar: 2023 Members’ Gathering and Annual Meeting
- Webinar: Stories from the Blacksmith Shop at Sätergläntan
- Webinar: Stories from the Woodshop at Sätergläntan Lecture
- Webinar: Stories from the Textile Program at Sätergläntan with Johanna Runbäck and Susana Ayton