The Hudson River Sloop Clearwater Virtual Boat Tour
Posted on Thu, Jun 18 at 10:00am
The Hudson River Sloop Clearwater is a 106' wooden sailing vessel base, a single masted replica of the cargo sloops of the 18th century. For over 50 years, Clearwater has railed hundreds of thousands of Hudson Valley residents together to continue Pete Seeger’s lifelong work to preserve and protect the Hudson River through industry defining educational programs. Clearwater’s celebrated teaching format is continuing to inspire the next generation of environmental advocates through new adaptive online formats while supporting the community we pride ourselves on.
Learn more on the Clearwater website.
- Video: Stories from the Beginning: Celebrating 25 Years of North House
- Webinar: 2022 Members’ Gathering & Annual Meeting
- Webinar: The Knife Became a Comrade: The Craft Journey of Magnus Sundelin
- Webinar: The Spirit of Japanese Carpentry
- Webinar: Crafting Off the Grid: Nurturing Community at the Maine Coast Craft School