Lunch and Learn: Wool Felting 101 with Elise Kyllo
Posted on Thu, Aug 13 at 12:00pm
What is felting? What can be felted? Learn the answers to these questions, as well as seeing samples, learning basic techniques, and more! Elise will begin with a pile of wool and end with a cute bumble bee using techniques you can replicate at home!
Learn wool felting techniques with North House Artisan-in-Development Elise Kyllo. Watch and ask questions in this live Lunch and Learn!
Learn more about Elise and her classes at North House here.
- Webinar: Tim Cahill: 50 Years of Adventure Travel
- Webinar: 2023 Members’ Gathering and Annual Meeting
- Webinar: Stories from the Blacksmith Shop at Sätergläntan
- Webinar: Stories from the Woodshop at Sätergläntan Lecture
- Webinar: Stories from the Textile Program at Sätergläntan with Johanna Runbäck and Susana Ayton