Lunch and Learn: Wool Felting 101 with Elise Kyllo
Posted on Thu, Aug 13 at 12:00pm
What is felting? What can be felted? Learn the answers to these questions, as well as seeing samples, learning basic techniques, and more! Elise will begin with a pile of wool and end with a cute bumble bee using techniques you can replicate at home!
Learn wool felting techniques with North House Artisan-in-Development Elise Kyllo. Watch and ask questions in this live Lunch and Learn!
Learn more about Elise and her classes at North House here.
- Video: Stories from the Beginning: Celebrating 25 Years of North House
- Webinar: 2022 Members’ Gathering & Annual Meeting
- Webinar: The Knife Became a Comrade: The Craft Journey of Magnus Sundelin
- Webinar: The Spirit of Japanese Carpentry
- Webinar: Crafting Off the Grid: Nurturing Community at the Maine Coast Craft School