Lunch and Learn: Contextualizing Textiles: Family Ties and Textile History with LaChaun Moore
Aired on Thu, Feb 18 at 12:00pm
This video will be available through March 19, 2021.
Contextualizing Textiles: Family Ties and Textile History is a workshop and presentation with artist LaChaun Moore that starts with a dive into her ethnographic textile research which focuses on the history of race and agriculture in the United States of America. For the short workshop portion of this Lunch and Learn she asks participants about their first interaction with agriculture and to choose a garment from their closet in order to start a dialog about their personal connection to the fiber content and its context.
- Webinar: Tim Cahill: 50 Years of Adventure Travel
- Webinar: 2023 Members’ Gathering and Annual Meeting
- Webinar: Stories from the Blacksmith Shop at Sätergläntan
- Webinar: Stories from the Woodshop at Sätergläntan Lecture
- Webinar: Stories from the Textile Program at Sätergläntan with Johanna Runbäck and Susana Ayton