Lessons from the Sea: Survival in Isolation with Captain Matthew Ecklund
Posted on Wed, Jun 17 at 12:00pm
If there's one thing sailors know about, it's isolation. Weeks at sea, unable to walk beyond the confines of the boat, cooped up with a small number of other people—sound familiar? Join Matthew Ecklund, itinerant captain of the Hjordis and youth educator, as he applies lessons from isolation at sea to our current social distancing reality.
- Webinar: Tim Cahill: 50 Years of Adventure Travel
- Webinar: 2023 Members’ Gathering and Annual Meeting
- Webinar: Stories from the Blacksmith Shop at Sätergläntan
- Webinar: Stories from the Woodshop at Sätergläntan Lecture
- Webinar: Stories from the Textile Program at Sätergläntan with Johanna Runbäck and Susana Ayton