Conservation and New Making with Brittany Nicole Cox, Antiquarian Horologist
Aired on Fri, Jun 11 at 12:00pm
From old magic tricks to antique clocks, antiquarian horologist and artist Brittany Nicole Cox will share the history behind her work for clients and institutions, as well as her passion for new making by surveying a range of objects, materials, tools, and outcomes. A workshop tour will end the talk followed by a Q&A.
- Webinar: 2023 Members’ Gathering and Annual Meeting
- Webinar: Stories from the Blacksmith Shop at Sätergläntan
- Webinar: Stories from the Woodshop at Sätergläntan Lecture
- Webinar: Stories from the Textile Program at Sätergläntan with Johanna Runbäck and Susana Ayton
- Video: Stories from the Beginning: Celebrating 25 Years of North House