Holiday Wreath Making with Laura Berlage
Aired on Thu, Dec 3 at 7:00pm
Nothing says the holidays quite like the sight and smell of a fresh balsam wreath on your front door! In this demonstration webinar, you will learn how to sustainably harvest balsam boughs from the forest, make your own wire base, and create a beautiful, unique wreath that is ready to hang and enjoy. A variety of decorative accent options will be demonstrated, and you will see step-by-step how to make your own bow! And yes, Laura will even share her secret to getting the pine pitch off your fingers afterwards. This webinar is a great introduction to the craft, and after participating you'll be ready to make your own wreath.
- Webinar: Tim Cahill: 50 Years of Adventure Travel
- Webinar: 2023 Members’ Gathering and Annual Meeting
- Webinar: Stories from the Blacksmith Shop at Sätergläntan
- Webinar: Stories from the Woodshop at Sätergläntan Lecture
- Webinar: Stories from the Textile Program at Sätergläntan with Johanna Runbäck and Susana Ayton