Hjørdis Slow TV
Posted on Mon, Jun 15 at 8:00pm
Relax and settle in for a sail on North House's 50’ traditionally-rigged steel schooner, Hjørdis—join the crew as they sail her home to Grand Marais from her winter berth in Knife River. This four-hour video captures the stillness and serenity of the 15-hour crossing, from casting off, early morning coffee aboard, and docking in Grand Marais.
Don't have the time for the full 4-hour video? We've also condensed the trip into a 7-minute timelapse.
- Webinar: 2022 Members’ Gathering & Annual Meeting
Tue, May 31 LIVE at 7:00pm
- Webinar: The Knife Became a Comrade: The Craft Journey of Magnus Sundelin
- Webinar: The Spirit of Japanese Carpentry
- Webinar: Crafting Off the Grid: Nurturing Community at the Maine Coast Craft School
- Webinar: From Symbols to Text: The Language of Quilting
- Webinar: Norwegian Spelsau: Reflections on Lustrous Wool