Hjørdis Slow TV
Posted on Mon, Jun 15 at 8:00pm
Relax and settle in for a sail on North House's 50’ traditionally-rigged steel schooner, Hjørdis—join the crew as they sail her home to Grand Marais from her winter berth in Knife River. This four-hour video captures the stillness and serenity of the 15-hour crossing, from casting off, early morning coffee aboard, and docking in Grand Marais.
Don't have the time for the full 4-hour video? We've also condensed the trip into a 7-minute timelapse.
- Webinar: Tim Cahill: 50 Years of Adventure Travel
- Webinar: 2023 Members’ Gathering and Annual Meeting
- Webinar: Stories from the Blacksmith Shop at Sätergläntan
- Webinar: Stories from the Woodshop at Sätergläntan Lecture
- Webinar: Stories from the Textile Program at Sätergläntan with Johanna Runbäck and Susana Ayton