Forging a Canister Damascus Kitchen Knife with Cody Myers
Posted on Wed, Jun 10 at 10:00am
Watch the second part of the creation of a canister damascus steel kitchen knife. The blade is heat-treated and tempered, it is flattened, ground, and hand sanded.
Stay tuned for the finishing of he knife in Part 3.
More information about Cody's courses at North House
- Webinar: 2022 Members’ Gathering & Annual Meeting
Tue, May 31 LIVE at 7:00pm
- Webinar: The Knife Became a Comrade: The Craft Journey of Magnus Sundelin
- Webinar: The Spirit of Japanese Carpentry
- Webinar: Crafting Off the Grid: Nurturing Community at the Maine Coast Craft School
- Webinar: From Symbols to Text: The Language of Quilting
- Webinar: Norwegian Spelsau: Reflections on Lustrous Wool