Canoe and Kayak Photography Tips with Bryan Hansel
Aired on Thu, Jun 10 at 7:00pm
Video available through June 30, 2021.
Whether on a long-distance paddling expedition or a short trip to a nearby area, chances are that you are going to witness beautiful sunsets and immense landscapes that you will want to share. Sharing stunning photos can help instill a sense of wonder and awe for the beauty of wilderness and help convey the joys and trials of the trip to your friends and family. Unfortunately, practicing photography while on the water can be hard; water and electronics don't mix. Learn how to safely pack and use your cameras and get tips for shooting effective and beautiful photos.
- Webinar: Tim Cahill: 50 Years of Adventure Travel
- Webinar: 2023 Members’ Gathering and Annual Meeting
- Webinar: Stories from the Blacksmith Shop at Sätergläntan
- Webinar: Stories from the Woodshop at Sätergläntan Lecture
- Webinar: Stories from the Textile Program at Sätergläntan with Johanna Runbäck and Susana Ayton