Canoe and Kayak Photography Tips with Bryan Hansel
Aired on Thu, Jun 10 at 7:00pm
Video available through June 30, 2021.
Whether on a long-distance paddling expedition or a short trip to a nearby area, chances are that you are going to witness beautiful sunsets and immense landscapes that you will want to share. Sharing stunning photos can help instill a sense of wonder and awe for the beauty of wilderness and help convey the joys and trials of the trip to your friends and family. Unfortunately, practicing photography while on the water can be hard; water and electronics don't mix. Learn how to safely pack and use your cameras and get tips for shooting effective and beautiful photos.
- Video: Stories from the Beginning: Celebrating 25 Years of North House
- Webinar: 2022 Members’ Gathering & Annual Meeting
- Webinar: The Knife Became a Comrade: The Craft Journey of Magnus Sundelin
- Webinar: The Spirit of Japanese Carpentry
- Webinar: Crafting Off the Grid: Nurturing Community at the Maine Coast Craft School