2021 Members’ Gathering & Annual Meeting - Online
Aired on Tue, Jun 1 at 7:00pm
Join North House’s board and staff for our 2021 Members’ Gathering & Annual Meeting. Once again, we will host this important gathering online as a Zoom Webinar, offering a unique opportunity to share updates with friends from near to far.
Front and center in the conversation: highlights of reopening on-campus coursework, plans for Wooden Boat Show and Unplugged, impact of our expanding scholarship and accessibility, efforts, board level engagement of fiscal and pandemic impacts, and planning for the future. We will also have plenty of time for questions and comments, and look forward to gathering the community.
The meeting packet will be available one week in advance (on May 25, 2021).
- Webinar: Tim Cahill: 50 Years of Adventure Travel
- Webinar: 2023 Members’ Gathering and Annual Meeting
- Webinar: Stories from the Blacksmith Shop at Sätergläntan
- Webinar: Stories from the Woodshop at Sätergläntan Lecture
- Webinar: Stories from the Textile Program at Sätergläntan with Johanna Runbäck and Susana Ayton