Natural Fibers for Netmaking with Mercedes Tuma-Hansen
Posted on Tue, Jul 7 at 10:00am
Learn about natural fibers with North House instructor Mercedes Tuma-Hansen. She discusses a number of fiber options that work well in the creation of nets of all kinds. We will have a net-making video with Mercedes in the coming weeks.
- Webinar: 2023 Members’ Gathering and Annual Meeting
- Webinar: Stories from the Blacksmith Shop at Sätergläntan
- Webinar: Stories from the Woodshop at Sätergläntan Lecture
- Webinar: Stories from the Textile Program at Sätergläntan with Johanna Runbäck and Susana Ayton
- Video: Stories from the Beginning: Celebrating 25 Years of North House