Greenland: Now and Then with Lonnie Dupre
Aired on Thu, May 7 at 7:00pm
Polar explorer Lonnie Dupre tells stories of his 6500 mile circumnavigation of Greenland by dog team and kayak 20 years ago, and the expedition he is preparing for 2021-22. Dupre, who has literally sheltered-in-place for weeks in a snow cave on the side of a mountain in the winter (no Netflix to binge on there!), will also reflect on this peculiar global moment and share his perspective on staying mentally resilient during these challenging times.
This live Webinar was recorded on May 7, 2020.
- Video: Stories from the Beginning: Celebrating 25 Years of North House
- Webinar: 2022 Members’ Gathering & Annual Meeting
- Webinar: The Knife Became a Comrade: The Craft Journey of Magnus Sundelin
- Webinar: The Spirit of Japanese Carpentry
- Webinar: Crafting Off the Grid: Nurturing Community at the Maine Coast Craft School