Fiber February Knit Alongs Sneak Peek
Aired on Thu, Jan 14 at 7:00pm
Have you heard? In February North House is teaming up with Dappled Fern Fibers, a new community fiber arts venture in Grand Marais, to host four virtual knit alongs! A knit along is a way for a group of knitters to work on the same project at the same time and learn from each other along the way. Join Dappled Fern founders Dorothy and Mary Ellen for a short webinar sharing information about the knit along options, how to participate, and an introduction to Dappled Fern Fibers. After the webinar, you’ll be all ready to sign up to participate in a knit-along.
- Video: Stories from the Beginning: Celebrating 25 Years of North House
- Webinar: 2022 Members’ Gathering & Annual Meeting
- Webinar: The Knife Became a Comrade: The Craft Journey of Magnus Sundelin
- Webinar: The Spirit of Japanese Carpentry
- Webinar: Crafting Off the Grid: Nurturing Community at the Maine Coast Craft School