Summer Camp - Intermediate Woodworking: Things That Float
You've tried a bit of woodworking and are ready to dive into more - sign up for a week of fun in the wood shop with instructor Paul. We'll explore the properties of wood working that make boats float! Design and build your own miniature wooden floaters to try out in the big lake next to our classroom. We'll use foundational hand tools and gain confidence in our woodworking skills while we also stretch out creativity and enjoy the fantastic body of water nearby.
For ages 9 - 14
- Enter the child's name in the registration details below. Please include the child's age after their name (for example "Jamie Smith - 9")
- If you have a second child to register, simply click "Add another attendee" once the course has been added to your shopping cart.
- Enter your name on the Billing Information page.
- After registering, we will e-mail you a supplemental registration form. Please fill out and return the supplemental registration form at least three weeks prior to the start of camp.
- You and your child will be required to sign a liability release and emergency medical consent form upon arrival on the first day of camp.
Youth residents of Cook County are eligible for a discount — just select the "Attendee is a Cook County resident" option during registration. Discount does not apply if the child lives out of the county.
We want Kids Camp to be accessible to families in Cook County regardless of financial status. For scholarship information, please contact Program Manager Sarah Waddle at 387-9762 (ask for Sarah) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once registered, students will receive a confirmation email with further class information. Please call us if you haven't received it within 24 hours.