Summer Camp - Fairytale Felting!
Bring your biggest imagination, your excitement for tall tales, and your readiness to be creative together in this camp. You’ll get to build a wooden box and then create a scene from a favorite story to show inside. Learn the fun new skills of needle felting, wet felting, and making both 2 and 3-D felted elements. You’ll leave ready to wow friends and family with your very own felt-scape story.
For ages 7 - 13
- Enter the child's name in the registration details below. Please include the child's age after their name (for example "Jamie Smith - 9")
- If you have a second child to register, simply click "Add another attendee" once the course has been added to your shopping cart.
- Enter your name on the Billing Information page.
- After registering, we will e-mail you a supplemental registration form. Please fill out and return the supplemental registration form at least three weeks prior to the start of camp.
- You and your child will be required to sign a liability release and emergency medical consent form upon arrival on the first day of camp.
Youth residents of Cook County are eligible for a $20 discount — just select the "Attendee is a Cook County resident" option below. Discount does not apply if the child lives out of the county.
We want Kids Camp to be accessible to families in Cook County regardless of financial status. For scholarship information, please call us at 387-9762.
Once registered, students will receive a confirmation email with further class information. Please call us if you haven't received it within 24 hours.