Summer Camp - All-Levels Woodworking: Things That Fly
Bring your imagination to this action packed wood working week as you create flying curiosities. Guided by instructor Paul, you'll gain confidence using hand tools for the woodworking projects you'd like to dream up. We'll explore cutting, joining, drilling and more and learn to use carving knives and related tools. We will defy gravity along the way and at the end of the week we'll fly or launch all our whirling and hurling creations for all to see.
For ages 7 - 11
- Enter the child's name in the registration details below. Please include the child's age after their name (for example "Jamie Smith - 9")
- If you have a second child to register, simply click "Add another attendee" once the course has been added to your shopping cart.
- Enter your name on the Billing Information page.
- After registering, we will e-mail you a supplemental registration form. Please fill out and return the supplemental registration form at least three weeks prior to the start of camp.
- You and your child will be required to sign a liability release and emergency medical consent form upon arrival on the first day of camp.
Youth residents of Cook County are eligible for a discount — just select the "Attendee is a Cook County resident" option during registration. Discount does not apply if the child lives out of the county.
We want Kids Camp to be accessible to families in Cook County regardless of financial status. For scholarship information, please contact Program Manager Sarah Waddle at 387-9762 (ask for Sarah) or email email@example.com.
Once registered, students will receive a confirmation email with further class information. Please call us if you haven't received it within 24 hours.