Summer Camp - Adventurous Felting: Make your own slippers
Embark on an adventure into the world of making felt as you learn to prepare wool, try your hand at dyeing beautiful colors, and get a chance to make wearable projects by felting. Explore colors, textures, design and more! You’ll leave with new awesome felted slippers and a couple other felted projects.
For ages 9 - 13
- Enter the child's name in the registration details below. Please include the child's age after their name (for example "Jamie Smith - 9")
- If you have a second child to register, simply click "Add another attendee" once the course has been added to your shopping cart.
- Enter your name on the Billing Information page.
- After registering, we will e-mail you a supplemental registration form. Please fill out and return the supplemental registration form at least three weeks prior to the start of camp.
- You and your child will be required to sign a liability release and emergency medical consent form upon arrival on the first day of camp.
Youth residents of Cook County are eligible for a $20 discount — just select the "Attendee is a Cook County resident" option below. Discount does not apply if the child lives out of the county.
We want Kids Camp to be accessible to families in Cook County regardless of financial status. For scholarship information, please call us at 387-9762.
Once registered, students will receive a confirmation email with further class information. Please call us if you haven't received it within 24 hours.
The course Summer Camp - Adventurous Felting: Make your own slippers Mon, Jul 29th, 2019 – Fri, Aug 2nd, 2019 is full.
Fill out the form below if you would like to be placed on a waiting list and notified if an opening becomes available. Full course details included above