Learn to Finger Crochet a Winter Hat: Online Course
Winter is coming and that means you probably need a new hat and a new hobby! Learn the very simple craft of finger crochet in this online workshop. Find one skein of size 6 bulky yarn, rustle up a pompom if that’s your look, bring all ten fingers and you’re ready to go. Students have completed a hat in as little as two hours, but through step-by-step instruction, Teri can coach even someone who is all thumbs through this fun beginner project over the course of the morning
You will need the following tools for this class:
- 1 skein size 6 bulky yarn
- large needle- or bobby pin or bendable pipe cleaner to make into a needle
- Stable work space, good lighting, and a comfortable chair.
- A laptop or tablet to join the Zoom class
- 1 pompom (optional): can be ordered online easily by searching "fur pom pom"
Once registered, students will receive a confirmation email with further class information. Please call us if you haven't received it within 24 hours.