Escape Rumba Sailboat
13ft. sailboat daysailer with carbon fiber mast. Trailer not included.
Starting bid: $300
Spring pole lathes
Traditional foot-powered turning lathes, built at North House. Six available!
Starting bid: $200
17 ft. canoe, 4 person capacity (Model QT 17CL, built in 1982), plus 4 life vests, 2 aluminum paddles, registration good through Dec. 31, 2020, and rubber mounts for transport
Starting bid: $150
Larson All American fiberglass boat
1963, 16 foot fiberglass boat with 75 hp johnson engine, one owner, stored in boat house, engine needs a thermostat. Trailer included.
Starting bid: $250
With pump, storage sack, and one oar. Missing bar that keeps the floor rigid, but works just fine anyway.
Starting bid: $100
Restored 1940s Shell Lake wood-strip canoe
Built in approximately 1940 by Shell Lake Boats of Wisconsin, this was a popular canoe of excellent workmanship. Many were used by the Park Service and C.C.C.
Starting bid: $500
Hand-built cedar strip kayak
19 ft. "Razor Auk" Kayak with 19 in. wide Wood Strip Retractable Skeg
Starting bid: $750
Glen-L design, 11` Bulls Eye, Sail, Row or motor
Unfinished okoume plywood hull with most of the mahogany trim, fiberglass cloth and epoxy and plans to complete.
Starting bid: $150
- 1973 Vandestadt Sailboat - Siren 17 "pocket cruiser" — This is a fiberglass cruiser with a small cabin, a ballasted swing keel. Small cabin (sleeps 2), large cockpit. The displacement 750 pounds, easy tow. the boat comes with three sails (main, job and genoa), trailer and a four horse Yamaha outboard, with VERY few hours (2009 model).
- Alumacraft Canoe — 17 ft. canoe, 4 person capacity (Model QT 17CL, built in 1982), plus 4 life vests, 2 aluminum paddles, registration good through Dec. 31, 2020, and rubber mounts for transport
- Escape Rumba Sailboat — 13ft. sailboat daysailer with carbon fiber mast. Trailer not included.
- Glen-L design, 11` Bulls Eye, Sail, Row or motor — Unfinished okoume plywood hull with most of the mahogany trim, fiberglass cloth and epoxy and plans to complete.
- Hand-built cedar strip kayak — 19 ft. "Razor Auk" Kayak with 19 in. wide Wood Strip Retractable Skeg
- Inflatable dinghy — With pump, storage sack, and one oar. Missing bar that keeps the floor rigid, but works just fine anyway.
- Larson All American fiberglass boat — 1963, 16 foot fiberglass boat with 75 hp johnson engine, one owner, stored in boat house, engine needs a thermostat. Trailer included.
- Restored 1940s Shell Lake wood-strip canoe — Built in approximately 1940 by Shell Lake Boats of Wisconsin, this was a popular canoe of excellent workmanship. Many were used by the Park Service and C.C.C.
- Boat Bundle — Old compass, bottle opener, mirror, and star chart
- Motor mount — Canoe motor mount bracket; outdoor sandwich maker
- 6 clamp bundle — 6 large C-clamps
- Big Bit Bundle — Four large drill bits
- Bucket of Tools #2 — A bargain bucket of tools, featuring a brand new chainsaw chain!
- Bucket of Tools Bargain Bundle — 20+ tools: screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, and more. Enough to get started!
- Craftsman air ratchet
- Florida Pneumatic air ratchet
- Kids tool bundle — Wooden toy tools
- Miter Box — Stanley No. 60 Miter Box and Saw, Hand scythe, Quickdraw tool holder, 352 Proto Hack Saw, 14” Regal Hand saw, blade only
- Oxwall drill stand — Power drill to drill press converter
- Picaroon, Log Lifter, Post hole digger — Picaroon; Log lifter/mover, canthook-type item. Heavy duty; Post hole digger
- Pickaxe & hand drill
- Power Grip pipe wrench
- Ridgid pipe cutter — It cuts pipes
- Spring pole lathes — Traditional foot-powered turning lathes, built at North House. Six available!
- Stanley Non-Power miter saw — Miter saw
- Backpack — Red,Lowe Alpine Systems Expedition backpacks. Internal frame and bivvy sack. Measurements: height: 26" width: 13" depth: 8" waist band: 56" Side bags for backpack or use as fanny pack
- Dry bags — REI Drybag: 10.8” dia x 29”; ~ 2,600cu inches; H2ZERO Drybag: 9” dia x 24”; ~ 1500cu inches
- Pack, Tent, Sleeping Bag, Lantern — Green,Lowe Alpine Systems Expedition backpack, Internal frame and bivvy sack., Timberline 3-P Tent, Sierra Designs LitenUp Sleeping Bag, Coleman White Gas Lantern
- Antique ice chest — Bring beverages to your next picnic in style with this blue antique cooler
- Antique tackle box — Full of lures and tools
- Clock/weather radio
- Dietz oil lamp — Blue oil lantern
- Fly Fishing Gear — LaCrosse Duralite waders with suspenders, felt-bottomed boots, size L ; Fritz von Scholege fly fishing vest, size L, with scizzors and some tackle; aluminum frame fish net
- Ice auger — 7” StrikeMaster Mora Swedish Ice Drill, with extra blades
- Large waders & fishing gear — Bundle containing waders, lures, two reels, and more!
- Men's and Women's Fishing Rods/Reels — Diwa Bonanza 312, 6.5 ft. rod, with Garcia Mitchell 300 spinning reel; Fiberglas 6 ft. fishing rod with Johnson Guide 155 "Accu Cast" spinning reel
- Men's Dowhill Ski Equipment — K2 "612" skis (white) with Tyrolia bindings; Nordica Air System boots model iA5, black, size US 11.5; Scott Olympic aluminum poles, 52"; Alpina yellow tint goggles with flannel bag; Athalon Travel Ski bag, black,
- Men's X-Country Ski Equipment — Fischer fish-scale (no wax) skis, 210 length, dark blue; Pinso bindings; Trak boots, black with white trim, size EU 46; Trak bamboo poles (all like new!)
- Sears hunting vest — Featuring a rear grouse pocket!
- Vintage Wooden Skis — WWII wooden skis with original cable boot bindings
- Women's Downhill Ski Equipment — Fischer CLP Carbon-SL skis, white, with Tyrolia 280 bindings; Scott aluminium ski poles 48"; Raichle model Rx7 ski boots white, size US 8 (like new!); Alpina yellow tint goggles in flannel bag
- Women's X-Country Ski Equipment — Fischer fish-scale (no wax) skis, 190 length, dark blue; Pinso bindings; Trak boots, black with white trim, size EU 40; Trak bamboo poles (all like new!)
- Felted creation — Hand felted wool whimsical small doll
- Folk art fish — Carved , Wooden, orange
- Knitting supplies — Assorted knitting needles, locally 'grown' fiber and pattern for trums for mittens, misc wool and novelty yarns.
- Vintage Swedish wooden cookie jar - (stave) — Painted, colorful - “you shall not steal”; “cake” (swedish)
- Wood carvings — Decorative wooden shoe candle holder and whimsical replica carving of a woodsman
- Adventure books — icebound in Siberian Artic, Richard Byrd, Stormy Voyageur, Kon Tiki, Farfayers (F.Moway), Broken Seas (Bree), Voyage of the Matthew
- Books — food related books:diet for small planet, natural foofs, camping cookbooks, bird feeder handbook, Yukon cookbook, Bull Cook, In Defense of Food
- Books — Angel of Hudson Bay, Two Old Women, Night Flying Woman, Walden, Vintage Lopez, Holy the Firm and Pilgrim at Tinker Creek (Annie Dillard), Meet My Psychiatrist (Blacklock)
- Books — How to stay alive in the woods (B. Angier), Best short stories of Jack London, Arctic Daughter, Walking on the Land (F. Mowat), Minnesota Walk book, Foxfire book
- Books — National geographic books: America hidden wilderness, Canada wilderness lands, So now on America. Northern lights. Brother Wolf (J. Brandenburg)
- Books Natural History — Rocks & minerals, ferns, fragrant garden, herbs (2), flower keeping
- Camping related books — Survival of Birch bark Canoe (McPhee), Complete Wilderness Paddler, Path of the Paddle (Bill Mason), spiral bound waterproof paper canoe journal
- Pull-over sewing pattern
- Scout Handbooks — 4 vintage scouting handbooks, Silver Chief Dog of North (O'Brien)
- Whittling book & carved wooden block
Gift Certificates<< Back to Categories
- Eddie Bauer fleece jacket & cap — Men's large
- Eddie Bauer goose-down vest — Women's medium
- Festive knit sweater — No tag
- Filson wool hat
- Men's shirt 3 pack! — A variety of fashionable prints for the discerning gent
- Merona wool pants — Size 10
- North Face women's jacket + neckwarmer — Jacket size small, gray. Neckwarmer pink.
- Obermeyer women's jacket — Size small
- Patagonia snow pants — Size 10, purple
- Women's fleece jacket bundle — 2 medium women's fleece jackets: Patagonia & Eddie Bauer
- Women's pants & camo shirt
- Women's pants bundle — Size 4
- Women's pants bundle — Size 8
- Wool flannel shirt — Small
- Wool sock bundle — Size medium
- Wool sock bundle — Size large
- Wool sweater + fleece pants — Women's size small
- Woolrich wool vest — Women's small. Be the envy of your next outdoors outing!
- XL Men's Bundle — A variety of XL clothing + hat!
- 18 cup coffee perculator — Party perc!
- 3 fish pic pack — Fish in various stages of being caught
- 3 picture pack — Framed
- Antique radio — Turns on, but no sound.
- Cast iron cookware & wooden spoon
- Games — Handmade tic-tac-toe with wood bears and trees; crocheted hacky sac and frisbee; travel Clue game
- Gas cans — Plastic gas cans: 1.5 and 2 gal
- Hand-made wooden loon
- Northern Hospitality — Like new Keurig coffee maker, plus 18 K cups; brand new Swedish door mat featuring birch tree trunks; 2 cherry red kerosene lanterns
- Pack and bags — New, Blue/Black/Grey Daypack. Multiple zippered compartments; Green Cordura compartmented briefcase (or tool bag) with webbing handles; Yellow parts bags with plastic box liner. 2.5”d x 5.5”w x 8.2”h
- Porcelain Tankard, Norman Rockwell collection — Porcelain Tankard featuring Norman Rockwell art, with text, "... As the little boy strains to peer over his grandpa's work table, the old sea captain deliberately, and with great skill, puts the finish touches on a model sailing ship..."
- Portable record player & records — Not guaranteed to work
- Pottery — Small pitcher, moose themed recipe holder, small moose dish
- Rubber boots — Pair of rubber “mud/barn boots”; Size 10
- Smelt net — Vintage, hand-made Smelt net
- Tallship photo
Saturday, June 23rd from 10a.m. - 4:00p.m.
The Boats-to-Tools auction is held during North House's annual Wooden Boat Show weekend and consists of two elements: a silent auction and a "Buy It Now" section. Items include boats, hand tools, camping gear, books, and much more!
The silent auction is a crowd favorite full of more valuable items, perfect for those who love the “thrill of the bid”!
The Buy It Now section is designated for less exensive items and promotes a “you-like-it-you-buy-it-you-take-it-with-you-NOW” atmosphere where items are sure to go fast!
This page will be updated as more items are registered for auction — check back often!
You are invited to join in the fun by donating an item (or several!) to the Boats to Tools Auction. Depending on the value of the item, you will have the opportunity to split the proceeds or to make it a full donation. Funds raised go directly to support our educational efforts.