Expressive Pebble Jewelry Fabrication
Walk along the shores of Lake Superior and it’s hard not to pick up pebbles that catch the eye. Turn your favorites into a wearable piece of art in this intermediate level jewelry course. Students will learn cold connection construction, starting with some simple projects and then designing their own creations using additional sterling silver fabrication skills. Students should have basic soldering and fabrication experience, including tool knowledge and saw experience. Bring a love for pebbles, eyesight (or magnification!) and visions for beautiful pebble jewelry.
You will need the following tools for this class:
- sketch/notebook for designing and note taking.
- 2 extra-fine sharpie pens
- eye magnification required - opti-visors are preferred and can be purchased from any jewelry supplier - visit www.riogrande.com for a good source
- Feel free to bring your favorite tools and whatever materials you might feel appropriate for this course.
- Foredom or dremel tool
- Jewelers saw
- hand tools( pliers, nippers,hammers)
- Bench pin
- steel block
- any other jewelry tools you may own and wish to use.
Once registered, students will receive a confirmation email with further class information. Please call us if you haven't received it within 24 hours.